Sunday, June 7, 2009

To report:

Here is my life in bullet points from the past 2 months:

  • I ate dog and enjoyed it.
  • My toenail fell off.
  • I killed 10+ cockroaches in my apartment.
  • I'm in Saigon at the moment getting my certification to teach lil kids.
  • I'm watching 27 Dresses when I should be doing work.
  • I watched the American Idol finale and surprised myself when I was happy that Kris won.
  • I got a pedicure and only got nine nails painted (see second bullet point).
  • I spoke the most Vietnamese of my life a few nights ago with a beggar women and her 5 year old son. I then bought a toothbrush from her.
  • Starting next week my official job will be to find a leaked copy of New Moon. 
  • Trish is coming to see me really soon!
  • I bought a motorbike.
  • I haven't been eating enough vegetables.
More to come...

2 comments:

  1. i heard this today and it made me think of you:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuuUXnhfQGI

    xoxo,
    little sorrel

    ps, do they even have the youtubes in vietnam?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Write on your blog- official request.
    t

    ReplyDelete